- ‘Rebels’ creator: Every generation needs its own ‘Star Wars’ lore
- Islanders look to build on success as they enter second season under coach Lane Lambert
- At 42, Bartolo Colon shines with guile and precision pitches
- Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood talks about scary lung cancer diagnosis
- Minnesota native brings Stanley Cup back home for a day
Indulge in gingerbread this holiday season with menu specials across America and edible displays worldwide. Gingerbread desserts span cakes, chocolates, cookies and doughnuts, with drinks from lattes to beer and cocktails. There’s even a gingerbread eclair and gingerbread French toast.
Pastry chefs have used the sweet stuff to construct everything from a life-size bar and house you can dine in, to replicas of landmarks from the nation’s capital and nautical vessels.
Browse the photos above and below for the season’s sweetest gingerbread creations to celebrate the holidays in fun and flavorful ways.