ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Scott Sutter tied it in the first minute of second-half stoppage time and Orlando City snapped the Philadelphia Union’s four-game winning streak with a 2-2 draw Saturday night.
- Donald Trump arrives at LSU-Clemson national title game to rousing reception
- Tornado sirens giving way to new warning technology
- ‘Things can be different this time’: Georgia players not dwelling on heartbreaking past with Alabama
- ‘The Affair’ finale gave the series a shockingly happy ending, and fans are ecstatic
- For DAPL protesters, the fight continues: Your Say
Fabrice-Jean Picault gave the Union a 2-1 lead in the 88th minute, dribbling back-and-forth to find open space outside the area and striking it into the upper left corner.
Sutter answered with his second goal in as many games, finishing Josue Colman’s back-heel flick from the right side of the area.
Cory Burke got on the end of Borek Dockal’s cross with a close range header to tie it in the 32nd minute.
Dom Dwyer opened the scoring for Orlando in the ninth minute, flicking Yoshimar Yotun’s free kick along with a header into the right side of the net.
Dockal left the game in the 40th minute with an apparent ankle injury.
Orlando City is winless in its last seven games.