Khabib Nurmagomedov is still riding high from his victory over Conor McGregor at UFC 229 last week.
- AdviceIQ: Money lessons from baseball
- How a priest who died in previous pandemic can help Americans overcome loneliness today
- Mourinho acknowledges ‘nobody has called me’ as he considers his future at Roma
- College teams wear ‘APU’ in organized protest of NCAA
- Tommy Fleetwood is a Ryder Cup leader. Luke Donald says he ‘absolutely could be a future captain’
On Sunday, he shared this photo of a mural on the side of a building “somewhere in Turkey” of the moment that McGregor tapped on Khabib’s arm to end the fight.
The “Don’t talk to much” is a nice touch referring to the moment when Conor didn’t have much to say back to Khabib while Khabib was wailing on the former UFC champion.
Conor, meanwhile, has had a busy Sunday in Dallas where he took in the Jags-Cowboys game and threw a wild pass that is getting talked about a lot on Twitter.
Fantasy basketball mock draft: Picks 1-30.
Watch Conor McGregor make a catch and then wildly throw a pass at Cowboys game.
Le’Veon Bell gave James Conner a shoutout while skipping the Steelers game.
Dak Prescott paid tribute to Conor McGregor with touchdown celebration.
9 potential fantasy basketball breakouts in 2018.