Congrats to Kate Bosworth.
- The only thing scarier than a fictional ‘Candyman’ is the reality of racism
- Turkish cave rescue underway: International teams prep to pull American from Morca sinkhole
- Royals one win from World Series, lead ALCS 3-0
- Cardet scores 21 as Chicago State edges The Citadel 76-75
- norfolk state football schedule
The actress and her beau, Michael Polish, made it official during an intimate ceremony in Montana on Saturday.
The couple said their “I do’s” on a mountaintop, with Bosworth arriving in a stagecoach pulled by two horses. It was a small shindig, with about 75 people in attendance.
Polish popped the question a year ago, during a trip to South Korea. The two collaborated on the 2013 drama Big Sur – he directed, and she starred.
A few days ago, Bosworth tweeted a dreamy photo that she said reflected her “state of mind.” Perhaps a hint?