Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s ruling coalition is on track for a big win in Sunday’s general election – and 94 per cent of companies want it to stay in power, according to a Reuters poll – even though almost half the country’s voters don’t want Abe to keep his job, a media survey showed. Video provided by Reuters.
- Towson hangs on for 77-70 win over Drexel
- How cold and snowy will US winter be? Why October snow in Siberia could hold the answer.
- Financial planning gets dose of virtual reality
- Monaco beats Angers to strengthen grip on European place
- Serena Williams’ daughter makes an adorable doubles partner on the tennis court