Walking on water, levitating into the air — Harry Styles is either auditioning to be Marvel’s next superhero or in a new biblical epic in his new music video for Sign of the Times.
- Trentyn Flowers, one of Louisville men’s basketball’s top newcomers, is leaving program
- mainland high school football
- ‘The Affair’ finale gave the series a shockingly happy ending, and fans are ecstatic
- Curry, Durant each score 28 points, Warriors beat Grizzlies
- Five MLB players who could be traded before Aug. 31 postseason roster deadline
Filmed on the Isle of Skye in Scotland, the clip for Styles’ elegiac single sees the singer soaring above lush oceanside landscapes before walking across the water.
Will Banks, the video’s stunt pilot, told Billboard that the video’s epic shots were created without the help of green screens or CGI effects.
The Sign of the Times video arrives the Monday of Styles’ release week, with his self-titled debut album out Friday. Last week, he shared a new track, Sweet Creature, and released the tickets for his world tour, which sold out instantly.